Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blue Kind of Mood

It's no secret that blue is most likely my
very favorite color in the whole wide world.

{ More specifically turquoise and any shade of it. }

Now that you have seen photos of our updated office/spare bedroom,
it will be no surprise at all how much I love being surrounded by lovely shades of blue.


I even went so far as to find the perfect shade of turquoise for my finger nails.

Many bloggers have raved about a nail polish called For Audrey by China Glaze.
It looked amazing in photos I had seen on quite a few blogs,
so of course I needed to give it a try for myself.

nail polish by China Glaze | For Audrey

I cannot wait to see how this
beautiful bottle of polish looks on my nails!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh girl!! Love that color! And those turquoise books are beautiful :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday, friend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that color polish... now!!!!
    p.s. your blog is presh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love turquoise! And that nail polish is so pretty! I might need to try is soon too.

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.