In the past 4 years (plus a few months) these are some milestones and changes that have taken place in my life:
- I graduated from college with a bachelor of science in architecture degree.
- Spent 6 weeks in Europe drawing and learning more about... well, about everything.
- Moved from Michigan to Colorado alone when I was 23, and I drove myself across the country with all of the belongings I would need in the back of my jeep. Road trip!
- Got my first snowboarding pass. Made lots of trips to the mountains.
- Lost some friends... and made some new ones too.
- Worked my butt off waiting tables in a restaurant in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
- Found my first architecture job at a firm south of Denver... then was laid off from that firm.
- Met the man I would marry!
- After being let go from my first architecture job, I quickly found my next one... where I stayed for 2 years.
- Lived in 4 other places other than the apartment that we live in now.
- Was laid off from my 2nd architecture job. (umm... this is a sign)
- Started a blog and began sharing some of my life on the internet.
- Nate asked me to marry him, and of course I said "yes!".
- Planned a wedding, and got married to the love of my life. <3
- Honeymooned in a chilly southern Florida, and had a great time with my husband! :)
- Became a season ticket holder for an NFL football team, Go Broncos! (Nathan, thank you for getting on the list early) ;)
- Saw my first Cirque du Soleil show.
- Lost my dear grandmother, she was definitely one of my biggest fans.
I could probably go on and on... but these are some of the major milestones and changes that have been a part of my life. I cannot believe that I turn 28 in just over a couple of weeks, because it sometimes seems like just yesterday that I was leaving for my move across the country. How time flies!
Have the last few years of your life been moving as quickly as I feel mine have?