- A message from a friend you love and haven't heard from in a while
- Laughing with loved ones over a funny board game
- Sitting around the bonfire at the lake with friends and family
- Watching a child do something for the first time... a first step... or a crawl
- Opening a very small and unexpected gift from someone who cares about you
- Listening to my cousin play the violin (sometimes that's more of an overwhelmed feeling, music does that to me sometimes)
- Watching the sunrise with my husband... we did that at the Red Rocks Easter Service this year, and it was amazing.
- Enjoying a cup of coffee outside on a chilly morning
- A nicely written and thoughtful thank you note
- Watching a "lightning show" late at night from the safety of shelter
- Enjoying the look on some one's face when you give them a gift that was exactly what they wanted and they never even asked for it
- When you see people give out of the goodness of their heart and without expectations (that seems to be something very rare)...
Easter Sunrise Service at Red Rocks, April 2010
I could go on... and on...
Some one's feeling sentimental huh? Geez :) You would think I'm getting "old" or something... just kidding. I hope to never feel old. But if I ever do... I hope that all of these things still make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.